There are currently three vehicle incentive programs available in BC, plus a specialty use vehicle incentive to help reduce the cost of purchasing an electric vehicle.
- Federal iZEV Program (point-of-sale incentive for new vehicles)
- Clean Energy Vehicle Program (CEVforBC) (point-of-sale incentive for new vehicles)
- BC SCRAP-IT Program (applies to new or used EVs if you scrap a car)
- Specialty Use Vehicle Incentive for vehicles not covered by the other programs (such as e-motorbikes, forklifts, trucks and buses)
Home charging station programs.
- Clean BC – Go Electric EV Charger Rebate program for houses, multi-unit-residential-buildings, and workplaces.
- ZapBC – A private-sector home charging station program, administered by BC SCRAP-IT.