Emotive Community Outreach Event Kit
Do you want to promote electric vehicle use in your community? Community outreach toolkits are available for local governments from Emotive.
The Kit includes:
- Emotive Pop-up banner
- Rack Card – Information on the Emotive campaign and how to connect with our online community
- Free Give-aways such as branded t-shirts
- EV conversation starters, key messages, FAQs and activities (trivia games, contest info etc.)
- EV presentation training
- Details on how to access a knowledgeable network of Emotive Campaign EV Ambassadors and how to become an EV Ambassador
- Photo/Video Waiver – a signed waiver ensures photos and videos of people at events can be posted online
Contact the Fraser Basin Council to receive a kit.
Emotive: the electric vehicle experience is a new campaign led by Plug in BC, a collaborative of public and non-profit organizations that aims to connect citizens and fleet managers to the feel of driving an electric vehicle. www.emotivebc.ca.
Author: Plug in BC
Publisher: Fraser Basin Council
Date Released: July 2014
Get Resource >>