Electrical Infrastructure Support
To support the facilities of an organization to be ZEV fleet ready, the Go Electric Fleets Program will provide financial support for the electrical upgrades needed to provide enough energy to support a ZEV fleet.
To be considered eligible under this Program, an organization must:
- Be Registered in B.C.;
- Be located in B.C.;
- Have fleet vehicles registered in B.C. (comprised of either light-duty or mix of light, medium or heavy-duty vehicles)
- Sign-on the West Coast Electric Fleets Pledge at the Express Lane level or higher.
- To be eligible, a company must first undertake a facility assessment and clearly demonstrate the need for the electrical modifications or the electrical service upgrades;
- Agree to share data collected with FBC and the Province; and,
- Obtain all required permits needed to complete the electrical work.
Incentive Amount and Eligible Costs
This Program component will reimburse the costs of electrical work/service upgrades or modifications at the rate of 70% of the expenses up to a maximum of $30,000 for a limited period of time. Later, the Program will reimburse 33% of total costs to a maximum rebate of $20,000.
Successful applicants from Indigenous communities and businesses will be reimbursed for 90% of the costs up to a maximum of $35,000 for a limited period of time. Later, the Program will reimburse 75% of total costs to a maximum rebate of $25,000.
Eligible costs include:
- New panels and breakers;
- New transformer;
- Wiring and conduit additions; and,
- Upgrades to utility service.
For additional information on requirements and the application process, see the Go Electric Fleets Program Guide.
CleanBC Go Electric Fleets one of a suite of programs offered under the Province of BC’s CleanBC Go Electric Program. The program is funded through the Ministry of Energy, Mines and Low Carbon Innovation and is administered by the Fraser Basin Council Society.
For more information, please contact email@example.com