SUVI Tourism Application Form
Any tourism based businesses in B.C. that is interested in applying for rebates under the medium and heavy-duty vehicle category, can submit a “tourism business validation form” to see if they qualify for the tourism specific rebate increase. The rebate percentage for eligible tourism operators for on-road medium and heavy-duty vehicles has been increased from 33% to 66%, with a maximum cap of $100,000, effective October 30, 2020.
The following businesses listed on HelloBC.com will be eligible for the additional tourism rebate. Any exceptions to this list will be on a case-by-case basis and will involve verifying the applicant with staff at Destination BC.
- Accommodation providers (Vacation rentals are not eligible).
- Activities (including tours and activity providers).
- Tourism operators with a business listing on Trip Advisor.
How to apply.
- Applicants fill out the linked form and submit it to ZEVPrograms@gov.bc.ca
- If approved, the Applicant will be sent an official Approval Letter that they must submit alongside their regular SUVI application in order to receive the increased rebate amount.
- If not approved, the applicant will be informed via email.
The CleanBC Go Electric Specialty Use Vehicle Incentive Program is one of a suite of programs offered under the Province of BC’s CleanBC Go Electric Program. The program is funded through the Ministry of Energy, Mines and Low Carbon Innovation and is administered by the Fraser Basin Council Society.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org